TripTik Girl

Thursday, March 02, 2006

No Excuses

Okay, so this "blogging every day" thing is kinda hard! But since I don't have much of a fan base, I don't feel so bad that I haven't posted anything in over a month! Sorry....I don't!


No, your eyes are not playing tricks on you. The counter above is correct! I am, once and for all, done with smoking. I've finally reached that point in my life where my health is more of a concern than my enjoyment. That's right, I still enjoy smoking. I know it's disgusting and the amount of places where it's allowed has considerably shrunk...I still like it! But don't sue me.

Marc and I decided that we would go smoke-free for Lent, and by the end of the 40 days and 40 nights, we would have quit our nasty habit for good. This is day one, and I'm already tired of the Wint-O-Green mints I've been popping every few minutes. At least my breath is minty fresh! And I thought that the irritible attitudes wouldn't happen for at least two or three days, but Marc and I were at each other's throats last night! So much so that we stopped talking to each other and went to bed super early.
I can't WAIT to go home!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home